Myridian: The Last Stand is an old school 3×3 or 2×2 mobile platformer featuring stunning 2D pixelart, an orchestral soundtrack and intense action.
(currently under development)
Driven by a story that requires players’ interaction in order to evolve, The Last Stand is the first chapter of Nettor’s mission to awaken the Verge and bring legendary heroes to life so they can face their greatest challenge.
At the end of every chapter, players’ progresses achieving their goals will dictate how new heroes, missions and events will be inserted in the storyline. The most experienced players will be invited to join solo or co-op quests and their results will lead the story on.
- Quick (3-5 min.) and fast paced matches;
- Game modes: PvP, Co-op, Solo and Community events;
- Legendary heroes with unique skills;
- Hero evolution tree with 30 levels and a skill rebuild option;
- Exclusive gear, skins and magical items for each and every hero;
- Magical mazes with random rooms (rogue lite);
- New Solo and Co-op missions every chapter;
- Co-op story mode, where every new chapter presents new heroes, enemies, maps and missions;
- Clan System, with community oriented quests;
- Ranking System;
- In-app purchases (details under development).
Myridian has a deep lore beneath its surface. Discover the Story behind the heroes’ origins, the great menace that threatens to put an end to their world, what connects the players to it and much more.